Amundi set to absorb MiFID II research costs
Asset management firm agrees to absorb research costs when new regulation comes into play.
How millennial minds are re-shaping fund selection
LONG READ: Does a fresh generation of investors view the profession through a significantly different lens? Citywire Selector finds out.
- AA-rated PM addresses the toughest part of real estate
- AAA-rated PM: the strange challenge for alt bonds
- Japan star Kaye: three reasons we don’t hold energy stocks
- A-rated PM: investors need a reality check
- Global equity outperformer reveals two worst bets
- If you get emotional you’re finished, says veteran PM Stout