Disinflation will drive eurozone in 2017, says JPM’s Lahlou-Abid
Citywire + rated Lahlou-Abid says there are still plenty of opportunities in the eurozone despite Brexit and Trump's election.
Gaining a hedge edge: Swiss selector Anchisi's alts arsenal
Alternatives are the new mainstream, says Bordier & Cie’s head of manager research, who reveals how to stay ahead as everyone enters new waters.
- 'Fake news' poses real risk to quant funds, warns Skagen chief Morris
- Carmignac equities chief: Trump paves way for tech mega-mergers
- Don’t be romanced by ‘stable sectors’, says AB’s Marx
- 'Brexit is a blow to UK AMs': selectors react to May speech
- Why tech titans shouldn't fear ‘protectionist’ President Trump
- A-rated van Rijn: Japan is no longer the ugly duckling