Short vol overtakes Bitcoin as PMs’ most crowded trade
Latest fund manager survey shows swing away from cryptocurrency.
The view from Paris: the future of multi-management
LONG READ: Bernard Aybran’s line of vision extends back nearly 20 years but what lies ahead? He talks about mass extinctions, likely MiFID II impacts and why factor investing is the future.
- We could have been more aggressive: selector's 2017 regret
- Lipper: price trends, clues and concerns you need to know
- Swiss selector hunts for EMD total return ideas
- Active management will survive passive pressure, says selection chief
- Why Bill Gross is shorting bonds
- JPM multi-asset CIO: top five investment priorities for 2018