Ex-Oddo AM multi-manager chief named Tocqueville CEO
Veteran investor takes on senior post at majority-owned subsidiary of current employer as sitting senior staff member departs.
Selector spotlight: Swiss selector Bamert’s boutique bets
Independent asset managers offer flexibility in the fickle and fast-changing European market, says Lenox Capital manager.
- Fixed income CIO: Asia's ageing population is a win for bonds
- EM head trims Pakistan exposure as growth soars
- The Japanese equity opportunities investors are overlooking
- EMs are closing globalisation divide, says boutique CIO
- Lipper: five speculative selling solutions
- AA-rated Euro equity manager slashes bank holdings