Citywire Selector launched its first-ever Selector 100 publication this year; a must-read guide of the fund buyers wielding the most influence across the whole of Europe.
In this publication, we revealed the leading lights across some of the Continent's biggest banks, institutions and asset management firms, as well as a handful of budding boutiques.
Articles from Selector 100:
- What MiFID II means to the investment elite
- Top fund buyers' action plans for passives
- The names you need to know in the UK
- Coutts' Ketelsen gets under the skin of incentives
- The names you need to know in Italy
- Amundi's Valvona picks apart passives
- The names you need to know in Switzerland
- Credit Suisse’s Gadsby’s three fund selection pillars
- Movers and shakers in German fund selection
- Union Investment's selection head on the hunt for bond alternatives
- Standout names in Nordic fund selection
- DNB’s head of manager selection reveals ESG game plan
- Selector 100: views from Benelux’s key decision makers
- BIL’s selection chief on the hunt for alternatives
- The French fund selectors making their mark
- French fund selector: the most revealing asset class for 2018
- Who’s calling the shots in Spain?
- Selection chief reveals best European fund bets
- The peripheral players powering fund selection
For those of you who missed the kick-off of the publication, this video explains it in more detail.