Introducing Selector 100, Citywire Selector’s must-read guide of the fund buyers wielding the most influence across the whole of Europe.
In this publication, we reveal the leading lights across some of the Continent's biggest banks, institutions and asset management firms, as well as a handful of budding boutiques.
Over the next few weeks we will bring you a country-by-country breakdown of the high profile players in Selector 100, as well as uncovering the biggest calls and challenges facing fund selectors in the year ahead.
Articles from Selector 100:
- What MiFID II means to the investment elite
- Top fund buyers' action plans for passives
- The names you need to know in the UK
- Coutts' Ketelsen gets under the skin of incentives
- The names you need to know in Italy
- Amundi's Valvona picks apart passives
- The names you need to know in Switzerland
- Credit Suisse’s Gadsby’s three fund selection pillars