The CEO Tapes goes to Paris, bringing together the chief executives of six leading French asset management firms.
In this film they discuss how their industry is being reshaped as they face up to a world of greater transparency, but also why the future can be bright for asset management - if firms get real about pricing.
Our panel, which was moderated by Citywire chairman Lawrence Lever and Citywire director, Angus Foote, was made up of:
- Daniel Roy, CEO, La Banque Postale AM
- Jean Raby, CEO, Natixis Investment Managers
- Marc Renaud, founder, Mandarine Gestion
- Laurent Deltour, founder, Sycomore AM
- Xavier Lépine, CEO, La Française Group
- Nicolas Chaput, CEO, Oddo BHF