It’s time for fixed income fund selection to take centre stage. As the economic and market backdrop changes, many professional investors are changing the way they build their fixed income portfolios.
Tailored specifically for bond fund selectors, Citywire Fixed Income Retreat 2018 will give delegates the chance to hear from the managers running some of the most successful strategies, the most innovative portfolios and the best specialist niche funds available.
Speakers at the event include decorated economist Richard A. Werner, who will draw on his career experience to analyse international central bank policy and the implications for bond investors.
Also speaking is Dr Hannah Fry, who will offer an innovative take on mathematics to give you the real story, quirks and unknown nuances behind the numbers you encounter every day.
We will also a bespoke panel discussing what fund selectors’ fixed income portfolios should look like in 2018 amid widespread restructuring and a fast-moving macro environment. Our confirmed speaker panel includes:
- Bruno Dhoosche, head of fixed income strategies, Allfunds Bank
- Isabelle Tillier, head of funds research, FundQuest Advisor
- Jeffrey Sacks, EMEA strategist, Citi Bank
- Dr Nisha Long, head of cross-border investment research, Citywire
In addition to these top-level speakers, there will also be the opportunity to meet a host of portfolio managers offering their own unique takes on how best to handle the problems – and potential – at play in today’s bond markets.
Fund manager line-up
- Aviva Investors: Sunita Kara, senior portfolio manager, global high yield
- AXA Investment Managers: Lionel Pernias, head of buy and maintain
- Eaton Vance: Brad Godfrey, portfolio manager
- Kames Capital: Stephen Snowden, co-head of fixed income
- La Française: Maud Minuit, head of fixed income
- Lord Abbett: Tim Paulson, investment strategist
- Nordea Asset Management: Henrik Stille, portfolio manager
- PGIM Fixed Income: Michael J. Collins, senior portfolio manager
- Principal Global Investors: Matthew Byer, chief operating officer, Spectrum Asset Management, an affiliate of Principal Global Investors
- Thornburg Investment Management: Lon Erickson, portfolio manager
- RAM Active Investments: Gilles Pradère, senior fund manager
- Wellington Management: Paul Skinner, investment director
The event is free for fund selectors but places are strictly limited. Places are running out, so make sure to grab yours while you can.
To register your interest in attending and to receive full details of the programme, please email our European Research Team.