The bar has once again been raised, with Citywire bringing the community of Italian fund selectors an even more intense programme for Citywire Italy 2017.
This year's event takes place on 16-17 November at the Four Seasons in Florence.
As usual, the event will be an exclusive opportunity to meet, face-to-face, with a string of leading portfolio managers during the Citywire-signature round-table workshops.
These in-depth discussions offer a valuable moment for you as investors to drill down on the key themes and ideas. The details of the portfolio managers running the workshops can now be revealed:
- Aberdeen Standard Investments: Mark Munro, senior portfolio manager
- Allianz Global Investors: Massimiliano Maxia, senior product specialist - fixed income
- Artemis Investment Management: Peter Saacke, fund manager
- BlackRock: Marilyn Watson, head of global fundamental fixed income strategy
- BNP Paribas: Yannick Daniel, managing director - head of equity quantitative investment solutions
- Eurobank Asset Management: Aris Papageorgakopoulos, deputy head of investments
- Hermes: Fraser Lundie, co-head of credit
- Investec: Rajeev Bahl, portfolio manager
- J.O. Hambro Capital Management: Robrecht Wouters, senior fund manager
- La Francaise Investment Solutions: Guillaume Dupin, partner - head of absolute return strategies
- Lazard Fund Managers: Arnaud Brillois, head of convertible bond fund management
- Macquarie: Brian McDonnell, senior portfolio manager - US Core fixed income and absolute return MBS
- Old Mutual Global Investors: Mark Nash, head of fixed income
- Polar Capital: David Pinniger, fund manager
As usual, the programme will also feature hand-picked guest speakers for thought-provoking sessions. For more details click here.
The event is free of charge, but exclusively for fund selectors only with places strictly limited.
Last year Citywire Italy was heavily oversubscribed, so to register your interest in attending and to receive full details of the programme, please email Beatrice Mancini; Antongiulio Staniscia; Sofia Sangalli.