Citywire returns to Amsterdam this September for another meeting of top fund selectors.
The intensive morning allows delegates to meet face-to-face with a diverse range of portfolio managers for valuable new investment ideas covering an interesting mix of asset classes in restricted round-table workshops.
Taking place on Tuesday 12 September in the beautiful settings of the Sofitel Legend The Grand, the line-up includes portfolio managers from five leading international asset managers.
The keynote address will come from Michael Howell, CEO of CrossBorder Capital, who will share his exclusive analysis into global liquidity flows and credit market research.
This is as well as shining a light on the significant events on the horizon for investors and the asset management industry.
The confirmed fund groups and managers include so far:
- BMO Global Asset Management: Jamie Jenkins, head of responsible global equties.
- Vanguard: Kunal Mehta, senior product specialist
- RAM Active Investments: Emmanuel Hauptmann, senior fund manager, systematic equities
- First Trust: Derrick Fulton, CEO, 'Harvesting yield divergence'
- Nomura Asset Management: Richard Hodges, head of unconstrained fixed income
We hope you are able to join us. To register your interest in attending this event and to receive full details of the programme, please email
Location: Sofitel Legend The Grand, Oudezijds Voorburgwal 197, 1012 EX Amsterdam
Starts: 12 September, 2017 8:30 AM
Ends: 12 September, 2017 1:20 PM