A-rated manager names top post-Brexit real estate plays
VIDEO: Rogier Quirijns explains why he favours the alternatives sector over London office space.
Selector spotlight: Swiss selector Bamert’s boutique bets
Independent asset managers offer flexibility in the fickle and fast-changing European market, says Lenox Capital manager.
- We want more volatility, say Brandes value duo
- Samsung stung: EM managers on arrest of Korean giant's vice-chair
- EM bonds head: Trump could plunge US into recession
- Back event-driven bets in 2017, says JPM AM alts chief
- AAA-rated bond manager reveals her top overweight sector
- Pimco’s $74bn Total Return fund braces for ‘range-bound’ future