Bon voyage bond managers: Citywire Selector’s weekly wrap
AUDIO: Our weekly round-up shines a light on the stories that most caught readers’ attentions over the past five days.
- 'Oilmageddon' isn't in anybody's interest, say Citi strategists 1
- Leveraged shop of horrors: veteran reveals supermarket big short
- Energy saving: PIMCO credit chief reveals crisis management tactics
- Turn your attention to smaller players, says CAT bonds star
- Bond veteran Bill Gross reveals ‘Big Short’ snub
Asia from the outside: an EMD expert on handling new viewpoints
Singapore-based Prashant Singh encountered waves of pessimism during his European tour but here he reveals why Asia's outlook warrants more optimism, even when it comes to China.
- Michael Lipper: seven critical questions
- Michael Lipper: usual models force investment errors
- Three reasons why we’re heading for ‘peak passive’
- Michael Lipper: the four elements of ‘wise’ stock selection
- Lipper: the two major problems with ‘cookbook’ investing
- Bill Gross: buy EMs to help ease baby boomer impact on DMs