AAA-rated global credit manager looks to EMs
Valuation swings means under-fire EMs could prove popular, says Schroders' Michael Scott.
The look ahead: Pictet’s Kidane on the future of fund selection
The active model is under threat. Selection is being forced to reinvent. Mussie Kidane has heard it all before. He reveals how he is breaking out of the cycle and what lies ahead.
- AAA-rated global credit manager looks to EMs
- AM industry needs communications overhaul, says expert panel
- The Alt Ucits fund which can be liquidated in one hour
- The big problem with shorts...and how to stay patient
- Two small-cap sectors set to soar under Trump
- India's demonetisation caused 'serious emotional trauma'