Overnight Markets: Wal-Mart lifts Wall Street to fresh record high
Home Depot also added 1.4% after the home improvement retailer reported higher-than-expected quarterly profit and sales.
Selector spotlight: Swiss selector Bamert’s boutique bets
Independent asset managers offer flexibility in the fickle and fast-changing European market, says Lenox Capital manager.
- EM head trims Pakistan exposure as growth soars
- The Japanese equity opportunities investors are overlooking
- EMs are closing globalisation divide, says boutique CIO
- Lipper: five speculative selling solutions
- AA-rated Euro equity manager slashes bank holdings
- We want more volatility, say Brandes value duo