EM growth stocks behaving like value ones, says AAA-rated manager
Top-rated developing world equity investor James Syme has seen some of his largest bets de-rate and expands strong rebound.
Asia from the outside: an EMD expert on handling new viewpoints
Singapore-based Prashant Singh encountered waves of pessimism during his European tour but here he reveals why Asia's outlook warrants more optimism, even when it comes to China.
- Michael Lipper: recession lessons and contagion fears
- Michael Lipper: seven critical questions
- Michael Lipper: usual models force investment errors
- Three reasons why we’re heading for ‘peak passive’
- Michael Lipper: the four elements of ‘wise’ stock selection
- Lipper: the two major problems with ‘cookbook’ investing