A-rated manager reveals his top EM country
Robeco’s Pim van Vliet believes Chinese companies pay out high dividends but have other risks.
Selector snapshot: what 2016’s mistakes mean for this year
In the latest head-to-head with a top level asset allocator, Citywire Selector learns how failing forecasts can provide important lessons.
- A-rated manager reveals his top EM country
- Top bond managers reveal pre-French election playbooks
- Why we've moved past HY bubble talk
- Commodities is now top contrarian call, says multi-asset chief
- 'Horrendous decade' shouldn't deter investors, says global equities CIO
- Shiozumi names the riskiest sector in Japanese equities