Overnight Markets: Wall Street falls after Fed rate decision
After the bell, Facebook posted quarterly results that sent its stock 6% higher.
Fund Managers in the news
Out with the old: Fondaco's Anselmo hunts for the unconventional
The Italian group’s third-party chief pushes the alternative agenda and is moving away from more traditional tactics.
Comment and analysis
- Michael Lipper: we’re entering the age of adaptation
- On the road: Irish selectors’ view of the Brexit fallout
- Michael Lipper: four reasons this isn’t a ‘risk-on’ revival
- Michael Lipper: the death of the past valuation approach
- Investment insight: finding a silver lining in sterling's collapse
- Michael Lipper: why Brexit is a buy signal for equities