BNY Mellon to close GEM fund following major redemption
US firm set to liquidate second developing world equity strategy in quick succession after investors withdraw, Citywire Selector can reveal.
Asia from the outside: an EMD expert on handling new viewpoints
Singapore-based Prashant Singh encountered waves of pessimism during his European tour but here he reveals why Asia's outlook warrants more optimism, even when it comes to China.
- Michael Lipper: recession lessons and contagion fears
- Michael Lipper: seven critical questions
- Michael Lipper: usual models force investment errors
- Three reasons why we’re heading for ‘peak passive’
- Michael Lipper: the four elements of ‘wise’ stock selection
- Lipper: the two major problems with ‘cookbook’ investing