Overnight Markets: Lower oil prices weigh on Wall Street
Equities also fell after minutes from the Fed’s latest meeting showed officials anticipated raising short-term interest rates “fairly soon”.
Selector spotlight: Swiss selector Bamert’s boutique bets
Independent asset managers offer flexibility in the fickle and fast-changing European market, says Lenox Capital manager.
- Fixed income CIO: Asia's ageing population is a win for bonds
- EM head trims Pakistan exposure as growth soars
- The Japanese equity opportunities investors are overlooking
- EMs are closing globalisation divide, says boutique CIO
- Lipper: five speculative selling solutions
- AA-rated Euro equity manager slashes bank holdings