GAM’s group head of investments steps down
Senior staff member overseeing multi-asset class solutions relinquishes role almost exactly one-year after assuming the post.
- European HY head: government bonds look like a new bubble
- CoCos rout marks ‘last consensus trade’ unwinding, says specialist
- Allianz GI to hard close two funds following massive inflows
- Banks are just a macro proxy play, says Jupiter’s de Blonay
- Overnight Markets: Banking stocks drag Wall Street lower
Asia from the outside: an EMD expert on handling new viewpoints
Singapore-based Prashant Singh encountered waves of pessimism during his European tour but here he reveals why Asia's outlook warrants more optimism, even when it comes to China.
- Michael Lipper: recession lessons and contagion fears
- Michael Lipper: seven critical questions
- Michael Lipper: usual models force investment errors
- Three reasons why we’re heading for ‘peak passive’
- Michael Lipper: the four elements of ‘wise’ stock selection
- Lipper: the two major problems with ‘cookbook’ investing