Overnight Markets: S&P 500 hits record high on upbeat earnings
Alphabet slid nearly 3%, weighing on the Nasdaq, after the company late on Monday flagged rising costs.
Fund Managers in the news
Selector snapshot: fantastic boutiques and where to find them
The latest one-to-one delves into uncovering lesser-known firms from across Europe.
Comment and analysis
- Why a depreciating dollar could be good for EMs
- How active managers can avoid being pushed out by passives
- JPM trio halve French holdings in €1.3 billion fund
- Tread carefully in EMs, says AA-rated manager
- Selector snapshot: scraping the barrel on CTAs
- Three market-neutral PMs reveal top tips for returns