Exclusive: GAM rolls energy fund into star’s strategy after PMs exit
European equity fund broadened as one of exiting managers plans own venture, Citywire Selector can reveal.
€50bn funds chief: what will drive client demand in 2018
Meeting evolving tastes will pose biggest problem, says CaixaBank AM’s Pablo Garcia.
- We could have been more aggressive: selector's 2017 regret
- Lipper: price trends, clues and concerns you need to know
- Swiss selector hunts for EMD total return ideas
- Active management will survive passive pressure, says selection chief
- Why Bill Gross is shorting bonds
- JPM multi-asset CIO: top five investment priorities for 2018