Columbia Threadneedle wins Euro equity ESG mandate
Zurich Germany assigns US-owned asset management company to manage new European equity ESG strategy.
Selector spotlight: Swiss selector Bamert’s boutique bets
Independent asset managers offer flexibility in the fickle and fast-changing European market, says Lenox Capital manager.
- Lipper: five speculative selling solutions
- AA-rated Euro equity manager slashes bank holdings
- We want more volatility, say Brandes value duo
- Samsung stung: EM managers on arrest of Korean giant's vice-chair
- EM bonds head: Trump could plunge US into recession
- Back event-driven bets in 2017, says JPM AM alts chief