DNCA unveils Ucits version of long-running bond fund
French asset manager responds to international demand with new version of short-term debt approach, Citywire Selector has learned.
Selector spotlight: Swiss selector Bamert’s boutique bets
Independent asset managers offer flexibility in the fickle and fast-changing European market, says Lenox Capital manager.
- The Japanese equity opportunities investors are overlooking
- EMs are closing globalisation divide, says boutique CIO
- Lipper: five speculative selling solutions
- AA-rated Euro equity manager slashes bank holdings
- We want more volatility, say Brandes value duo
- Samsung stung: EM managers on arrest of Korean giant's vice-chair