Top bond managers reveal pre-French election playbooks
As noise around the French election gets louder, leading lights in fixed income reveal what approach to take.
Selector spotlight: Swiss selector Bamert’s boutique bets
Independent asset managers offer flexibility in the fickle and fast-changing European market, says Lenox Capital manager.
- Top bond managers reveal pre-French election playbooks
- Candriam’s Susser: we've moved past HY bubble talk
- Commodities is now top contrarian call, says multi-asset chief
- 'Horrendous decade' shouldn't deter investors, says global equities CIO
- Shiozumi names the riskiest sector in Japanese equities
- Fixed income CIO: Asia's ageing population is a win for bonds