Ex-Templeton multi-asset CIO joins Canadian giant
Veteran who launched own investment boutique in 2015 has joined Calgary-based group in institutional PM role.
Selector spotlight: Swiss selector Bamert’s boutique bets
Independent asset managers offer flexibility in the fickle and fast-changing European market, says Lenox Capital manager.
- Candriam’s Susser: we've moved past HY bubble talk
- Commodities is now top contrarian call, says multi-asset chief
- 'Horrendous decade' shouldn't deter investors, says global equities CIO
- Shiozumi names the riskiest sector in Japanese equities
- Fixed income CIO: Asia's ageing population is a win for bonds
- EM head trims Pakistan exposure as growth soars